Tax advisory services aim to help our clients comply with current Costa Rican Tax Law and plan a tax strategy to maximize earnings. In order to do so our tax advisory services begin with an assessment to identify the client’s compliance with current tax law. Subsequently advice is provided to determine which steps are necessary to fully comply with all regulations the client is obliged to, and how earnings can be maximized in doing so. We are committed to providing a service that not only focuses on mitigating risks arising from tax law compliance, but also focuses on planning tax strategies.
We provide assessment and advice on income tax, sales tax, remittances tax, among others, for both individuals and companies.
Some of the services we provide are the following:
- Participation in your company’s pre-tax closing period to program tax impact and make timely decisions before tax returns.
- Calculation of taxes you are obliged to pay according to Costa Rican tax law and social security law.
- Review the internal control system for tax related issues.
- Execution and oversight of the creation and incorporation of new companies to the corresponding tax and social security authorities.
- Assistance in the resolution of tax conflicts and social security issues.
- Preparation and supervision of tax returns.
- News bulletin preparation regarding current tax affairs.
We provide assessment and advice on income tax, sales tax, remittances tax, among others, for both individuals and companies. In order to do so our tax advisory services begin with an assessment to identify the ...
Experts in accounting and administration, with over 45 years of experience & the services that your Company requires.
A competent team consultant can address the various situations and factors that affect an organization.
We conduct independent audits on financial statements and issue our opinion on their reasonability.