Currently companies are focusing their resources on their core business activities, increasingly relying on business consultants to improve their processes, services and products to maximize customer and client satisfaction, Therefore, outsourcing has resulted in a highly effective alternative in the business environment, as it allows each party to focus on what they do best and capitalize on it.
Business Consulting services include the following:
- Strategic planning.
- Business process modeling.
- Organizational development.
- Logistics and inventory management.
- Risk assessment.
- Execution and oversight on the transition to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and to the IFRS for Small and Medium sized entities (IFRS for SMEs).
- Issuance of certifications as part of legal processes for embezzlement, appeals to the Tax Authority and others.
- Internal Control Evaluation and support in the application of the recommendations observed in the Internal Control Review.
- Execution of the Due Diligence process for mergers and acquisitions of companies.
- Financial and administrative assessment in the creation and acquisition of companies.
- Company appraisals.
- Participation in Directive Boards or Executive Committees to provide advice for the improvement of the administration and operation of companies.
- Collaboration as mediators on financial-accounting related matters.
- Recruitment and selection of staff for accounting and financial areas.
We provide assessment and advice on income tax, sales tax, remittances tax, among others, for both individuals and companies. In order to do so our tax advisory services begin with an assessment to identify the ...
Experts in accounting and administration, with over 45 years of experience & the services that your Company requires.
A competent team consultant can address the various situations and factors that affect an organization.
We conduct independent audits on financial statements and issue our opinion on their reasonability.