The external audit services are provided with the highest quality and in conformity with the current standards dictated for the accounting profession, both nationally and internationally. The audits are held according to the International Audit Standards (IAS), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and approved by the Costa Rica Certified Public Accountants Board (CCPA).
We have strict quality management and controls over the audits we undertake for we clearly identify they are a fundamental tool for the strategic decision-making process of our clients’ organizations. We conduct independent audits on financial statements and issue our opinion on their reasonability.
We also evaluate Internal Control and the administrative management of companies to identify areas of improvement within them and formulate our recommendations accordingly.
Audit and testimony
Some of the auditing and attestation services we provide include:
- Financial Statements.
- Taxation purposes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Operational reviews.
- Regular and specific purposes.
- Internal control reviews.
- Previously Agreed-Upon Procedures.
- Compliance with the General Superintendency of Financial Entities (SUGEF), the General Superintendency of Securities (SUGEVAL), the Superintendency of Pensions (SUPEN) and the General Superintendency of Insurance (SUGESE)
- Financial Statements, Income, Stockholders Equity, among other Certifications.
We conduct independent audits on financial statements and issue our opinion on their reasonability.